Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

my life.

 I like my life because I have good friends, great cousins and family, and the best teachers.                                                                                                                Friends.                                                                         I love my friends because they help me with things that I need help with like maths I don't like maths because I think its hard I only now maths that is easy but hen comes to hard maths I struggle but my friends are there to help and I am really thankful that my friends help me with my with things that I need help with.                                                                                                                                                                                                                Great cousins and family.                                                                              I am also thankful that my cousin and family is also there for me they always help whit things that I find hard things that I struggle with, I struggle a lot with hard maths and challenging ones, I really appreciate my family helping me with things thats hard for me that I can't answer.                                                                                                                     Teachers.                                                                                                  Teachers are kind people that comes to school everyday to teach kids and I feel sorry for teachers because they have to come school just to teach kids so that when the kids grow up they almost know everything  and that they can keep on growing knowing things that they got taught by there teacher when they were young.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Pita,
    Your life sounds awesome!
    You taught me just how much you friends mean to you.
    Maybe next time you could add in a picture of you and your friends.
    What is your favourite memory with you friends?
    Kind Regards Leandri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you leandri.

    ReplyDelete