Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

Hi, my name is Pita Kafoa, I am Tongan born and raised in Auckland NZ, I go to Ruapotaka School my teachers name is Mrs Cardoza I am in room 8 and I am a year 8 student. At school I like to do art and writing.

I live with my parents my two sisters and my brother there are six people in my family, I like it when my parents spend time with me and my siblings watching a movie or playing board games. 

My favourite sport is Soccer and Rugby but I also enjoy playing basketball and softball.

My favourite eletronic games are Fortnite, NBA, Call of duty(cold war), and Black ops, I like to play these with my freinds and cousins. 

My friends from school are Fabian, Ocyan, D.J, Ray, Aleki, Iosefo, Poni, Kaulave, and Texas.

In my spare time I like to do art and play my playstation.

My favourite food is Chicken Curry and Taco's.




No comments:

Post a Comment