Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

what i like about this week.

 What i like this week was P.E, Tech and the lunches that the school offers for the whole school.                           

            P.E                                                                                                                                                          I like P.E because we were playing softball it as fun because my team were winning we had 3 home run and the other team had 0 I was glad that our team won but GG to the other team I didn't think we were gonna win win but we did.                                                                                                                                        

                   Tech                                                                                                                                                What i liked about Tech was that we could make a air-plane and there was only five winners I came 3rd in the first round came 4 in round 2 and came last in round 3 it was pretty OK because the prize was  chocolate but I felt sorry for those who did not win.                                                                                         (Player who won)Hone, Junior, Pita, Sake and Thomas.                                                                                           

                        Lunches that the teachers provide for us.                                                                                  I am thankful that the school provides food for the whole school my latest food that i like was the round roll, banana, my second favourite food was the rice and tuna with veges with an apples, I am really thankful that the teachers provide the school food to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment