Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

My day today

Today was fun. When I woke up this morning I got up and did my cleaning. After I did some cleaning I did my homework straight away but it took a while because my sister and I didn't know what to write about for our our blog. My mum suggested that we wait till almost the end of the day, then do our writing and write about our day. 

We questioned mum and said "What about for our blog?", and she said blog about our day. "But that's for writing". 

"Write it!" she said again. 

We blogged the same thing and did one of our school tasks from our school learning packs. When we finished we had breakfast,. My siblings and I had leftover fish and chips. I also had bread with peanut butter and jam with a cup of tea. 

So for the rest of the day I have been doing chores, watching TV, playing outside and also cooking. 

Today I had a fun day. I wish I got to go and see my cousins today but I couldn’t but I hope we get to see them tomorrow. 

Thank you and make sure you wait till tomorrow's post! 

Edited by Mr N 

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Pita,
    I really like this post because you haven't made any mistakes and it is very detailed.
    Maybe next time you could add some photos of what you did.
    What do you do in your spare time.

    From:Ritchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pita,
    I really enjoyed viewing your blog post! You added a lot of detail and information about what you did about your day.
    What chores did you have to do?
    Also do you have to do a blog post about your day everyday? Or is it when you want to?
    Maybe next time you could add what time you woke up and add some photos of you doing your chores.
    Overall I really enjoyed reading your blog post, And I look forward to your next blog post! I hope you have a good day! Bye!
    -Tiare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool that your sharing your day!
    keep on posting!

    Bye from zac

    ReplyDelete