Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

My School holiday.

 My school holiday is going great I get to play on my bike all day its fun because I am able to do challenges with my siblings.

I also get to spent time with my family like we go out to place we go visit our cousins and other families we even go out for dinner at different takeaway places like Mcdonalds, wendys, fish and chips, and a lot of other places and I'm grateful,

In my holidays not only do I  go to school to do school work there I also spent time doing my homework here at home I blog every day I also do mathletics, Mathletics is a lot fun because I can learn new things from maths.

During the 2 weeks of school I also got to go to matariki lights on the 9th of July and went to the matariki firework on the 10th of July the fireworks were lit it blew up so loud that I could not hear my sister talking and I thought for a second that I am deaf.

(Thanks for reading) 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Pita
    Really impressed that you chose to share what you had been up to during the school holidays. Also happy for you that you were able to do a lot of things which you enjoyed. On a smaller note, impressed also to see you using paragraphs to separate your key ideas - that's a sign of a good writer!
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Pita, Ko Trinity tōku ingoa,
    I like how you have made a blog post during your holiday. I like how you have added paragraphs. At my school we also use mathletics during maths time. Did you enjoy going to see the fireworks and lights? I enjoyed reading this blog post. My favorite part is the last paragraph because I also enjoy watching the fireworks. Have a good day.

    -Trinity

    ReplyDelete