Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Our teacher who teache's me and some other student's at my school.

At ruapotaka school there are some students who go to a 9:30 class in room 2 and i'm 1 of them so me and another group of students go to the same class the teachers name is Petia ( not sure if I spelt it correctly) so he talks to me and the other group of students who goes to the same class as I do he talks to us about how much do we love our culture and if we are proud at our culture and he gives us prizes when its time for quiz and for those who get answers correctly the get chocolate or lollies,Today since it was the last day for us to see him for this term ( we have him next term two) so we did fun things like playing basketball but before we did play basketball he was telling us about how good we were for example  this price goes to someone who participate and this goes to Alex ( I made it up ) but that what Petia did before we got to play basketball and he also said that whoever wins get 1 large chocolate bar and two mini chocolate bar.

My team scored 9 and the other team scored 6, but we won so my team got the chocolates btu we gave the other team some chocolate because we felt sorry that they were just sitting there watching us eating the chocolate so we gave them some chocolate,.

Every one won chocolate when we where in room 2 and I got 1 large chocolate bar because I was the student of the term like I was behaving, participating, listening, being a good a good leader by telling other s to shuush and show respect so thats why I won the large chocolate.


We thank petia for taking his time to come to our school to teach me and some other students to be more successful and we thank him for that. 

Thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pita
    My favourite part of you boys going to these sessions was when you and DJ brought back Flash and T'Challa.
    I'm very happy that you were recognised as one of the most respectful students to participate, and that you are able to continue showing this pride in your achievements in class - too good, Pita!
    Keep up the effort to post on your blog, you have some really good stories of learning which have been great to read and follow.
    A goal for you to work on is your full stops and full sentences.
    Regards
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr N I really appreciate that my own teacher is able to stop by on his students blog and comment thank you for that Mr N.

    ReplyDelete