Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Report Day.

 On thursday the 1st of july, Some parents came to school for our report interview,  My Report was good but there was somethings that I need to change and one of those things is stop swearing, I sometimes swear because some people make me mad and so then I let my anger out by swearing at that person so that is one thing that I need to change.

The rest of my report was very good My teacher was impressed and my mum but my mum was a bit disappointed when my teacher told her that I was using bad language in class and out of class.

I get angry because some people mock my parents which really hurts my feelings because I don't now what my parents did to make other people talk about my family.

I love my parents and I hope you guys do and if you don't then you should start think about what did your parents do when you were young did they take care of you if your not sure then ask your parents if your shy then wait till your older and then ask them but I would prefer asking them now.

If you grew up without your parents then that is a different story because i'v never heard people mock other people's nan or papa or aunt or uncle i'v never heard people talk about them.

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.  

3 comments:

  1. Hey Pita

    Thank you for sharing your insight with this post, it shows honesty and perspective - a way to look forward and be better.

    Your commitment in class has improved with your time in Room 7 and you are starting to see the benefit of applying a hardworking, independent effort to your learning.

    Your academic ability is just one of the many parts of development when you come to school - our effort to improve school values is just as important.

    It's a pity that some people feel that's how they have to communicate - I'm sorry you've had to go through that. This is why it is "DOUBLE-Y" important that we all try to make school a place of collaboration, care and support.

    Thanks for making Room 7 a great place to be and I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Regards
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr N lucky I did not get grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pita,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about Report day you added a lot of description and detail.
    I also love my parents and I think everyone should love their parents either way.
    At my school we had our reports given and all I need to improve on is my maths.
    Maybe next time you could add more punctuation and you have some spelling mistakes.
    Overall I really enjoyed reading your blog post and I hope you have a good day! Bye!
    -Tiare

    ReplyDelete