Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

My Holiday

On my school holiday I have been enjoying my week and I hope you did too. 

I spent time with my family I watched movies with them and did a lot of different other things with them and it was fun and I was playing video games with friends and cousins.

What I also enjoyed during the school holidays was going to get takeaways and also going out for walks around the block.

On Saturday at 1:00 I when to get school packs from Ruapotaka school and I got to see 3 amazing teachers at ruapotaka school they were Mrs Hamilton, Mrs Tidswell and Mr O'brian they were sending out school packs to students from ruapotaka school.

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

  


3 comments:

  1. I have questions.
    1. What did you do on school holiday?
    2. Where did you go during school holiday/ did you go anywhere?
    3. Did you play games if you did what were you playing?
    4. What did you like about your school holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakaalofa atu, Pita!
    It's really great to hear from you on your blog and to see that you have made the most of your term break.
    1. I binge watched a lot of movies and series, did some cooking, played table tennis and board games - would love to be able to throw a ball around!
    2. Most times I went to sleep, to the kitchen, the lounge and the backyard to tidy up.
    3. I played a smaller version of Monopoly and on my PS4
    4. I liked being able to stay safe at home during a pandemic ... and sleeping in :)
    All the best for your last term!
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Pita,
    I am glad you have enjoyed your holidays even though you have been in lockdown. It must have been nice to see the teachers as it would have been a different familiar face.
    I had a great holiday. I went to Hanmer Springs for a night, did some jobs around the house, caught up with friends and went swimming. The only game I played was Chess and that was with my friend at her house. I liked that it was sunny some days and that some days were a little cooler so that you could just relax inside.
    Next time, you could add a photo maybe of your takeaways, you walking round the block or even the pack that you got.
    What was inside the pack that you got given?
    One more term until Christmas!
    Zara @ Belfast School

    ReplyDelete