Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

My reflection for this week.

 Thursday 21 October 2021 


First week of being back at home learning by Pita  


This is the first week of being back at “school” and I am excited to start learning again from home. 


I came back online on Tuesday the 19th October. I was shocked when my mum said that school was on Wednesday the 20th. I was happy that I got to play games a bit more - this was until my sister noticed that there was a catch up on Monday and Tuesday. I felt disappointed because I didn’t realise we had school online. I am excited to be back online again because I get to see my teacher and friends.


Now that there is school this week I am happy that I am back at online school and I hope you are too. I really enjoy maths - it is my favourite subject in school. What is your favourite subject? 


I never used to like school because I thought that it would be boring but, guess what? NOOOO! It isn’t boring, it is fun and I also learned new things in class (and online) this year. 


THANK YOU FOR READING MY REFLECTION. 


DON’T HAVE A GOOD DAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY! 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Pita I just wanted to say that I liked your blog post especially the part:
    "I never used to like school because I thought that it would be boring but, guess what? NOOOO! It isn’t boring, it is fun and I also learned new things in class (and online) this year".
    When did you start liking school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Pita,
    I like how with your writing you put everything into paragraphs. I like the amount of information and detail you put into your writing. I'm not the biggest fan of school, but my favorite part of school is seeing my friends. My favorite subject at school is spelling. Maybe next time you could add some photos of something you did over the holidays. Do you like online school better than real life school? Have a good day.

    -Trinity

    ReplyDelete