Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

8-bit art.

 Today in Cybersmart with Mr Goodwin we were assigned to complete a quality blog comment.Mr Goodwin has been tracking our comments since 2 weeks ago.Ocean cross has won an healthy bar of Kit Kat.

We all learnt how to create our own digital mario 8-bit art,as well as our own part, I created the plunger from fortnite and a diamond sword from minecraft,I really enjoyed how I got extra time to do 2 more after I had done Mario,I think that the minecraft sword looks better because I took my time on it.

A link to make your own 8-bit art.                                                                                                                          (Search make 8-bit art click first link)                                                                                                                     (or search https://www.pixilart.com/draw)

And I hope you like my 8-bit art that I have worked on.

I added some 3 diamonds on to the minecraft sword to make it look more nicer.

THANK YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pita
    It looks like you really enjoyed this task today, your 8-bit art pieces look like they're straight out of the actual video games.
    I like that you added the web addresses for your readers to give it a go themselves. I recommend using the 'insert link' button on your next post.
    Otherwise, this is a quality blog post with a great description.
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Pita,
    It looks like you have put a lot of time and effort into making these 8-bit art pieces, My favorite is the sword because I recognized it straight away.

    Maybe Next time you could make a movie character Like I saw Willie Do.

    I really like how you have told us what sight you have used.

    Kind Regards Ritchie (:

    ReplyDelete