Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Breakfast this morning with my class

This morning I had an amazing breakfast. I had 1 beef sausage, 1 pork slice, 1 sirloin steak with eggs and toast and it was delicious! We had a lot of fun this morning and we had 2 guests come in while we were eating and cooking.                                                                                                                            

             Here is what my classmates and I made for breakfast ... 

Malachai made eggs, mushrooms and ham 

        Renei made scrambled eggs with waffles

                Willie had eggs and coco rice

                    Mr N *The teacher* made Scrambled eggs with toast, 

I hope they had fun cooking their breakfast and enjoying what they had made 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pita
    Your breakfast this morning looked very tasty! A solid meal for growing young man. You showed a lot of patience also while waiting for everyone else to finish cooking.
    What are you "chef hacks" for the perfect fried eggs and steak?
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Pita
    Your breakfast looks very delicious because I haven't had fried eggs and steak in a long time. I like how you also put what I made for breakfast. Who made your breakfast you or someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Pita, Your breakfast sounded pretty good! I like your blog post it was very interesting and I wouldn't be shocked if some people got hungry when reading your blog post! Im not the type of person who eats meat that much but I do like some just not a lot. I like how you told us what other people made as well! Have a good day keep up with the great work! - Paige

    ReplyDelete