Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

What it is like for me in this lockdown.

 For this lockdown I feel happy because more time spending time with the family and getting to do work here at home and I am also that I get to see my favourite teacher Mr N and my friends, I hope that you guys are staying home and being safe from this covid-19 and this deltar thing, I have been sick for the past week and now I am feeling better And I hope that you guys are not sick too,At home I have just been my reading the bible and watching T.V in the weekends.


PLEASE STAY SAFE, MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR GUYS FAMILY GOOD BYE.



  

1 comment:

  1. Malo, Pita
    Thank you for sharing this post with us. It was great to see you and your classmates today on Google meet. I'm also happy to hear you are feeling a lot better, reading the bible and spending so much time with family - you must be an awesome big brother and son!
    All the best for week ahead.
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete