Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

What I don't like about this lockdown.

What I don't like about this lockdown


30 August 2021


I don't like this lockdown because I can't go and see my family, I have not seen my family in ages and I feel like I have not seen them in years. I also don't like this lockdown because Takeaways are not open and I just have to eat soup or any other food that is in the cupboard. 

However this lockdown is also fun for me I can spend more time with my mum and dad and also my siblings but I also have to do school work so that when I get to collage I can stay motivated when it is learning time.

I wrote this blog post so that I can give you ideas if you are bored at home instead of just sitting on the bed on your phone, I hope that this short blog post gives you an Idea of what to do at home with your mum and dad or whoever is looking after you.

Thank you

 ONE SHORT NOTICE, STAY HOME STAY SAFE AND PROTECT OTHERS AND YOURSELF   

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Pita,
    Thank you for sharing the pro's and con's of lockdown. I enjoy not having takeaways, as it means I have the opportunity to cook for my family really delicious foods. So far I have made fish n chips, pasta, and chicken curry. Do you ever cook/bake for your family?
    I can not see the image that you have uploaded onto this post. What is it an image of?
    Stay safe.
    Zara

    ReplyDelete