Pages

Monday, September 20, 2021

Legit or fake.

 This blog post is about legit or fake most people they get scam from all different types of things like doggy emails or links to give them money and a lot of different things and that is why I am doing a blog post about legit or fake.

Legit means real                                                                                                                                                 Fake means not real.


This is a slide to my cybersmart work.

Enjoy and have a great day.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pita
    Excellent task completion and blog post!v Great to see you're already learning so early in the week.
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Pita,
    I like this blog post. I agree with you. Most of the things do look fake. When I read the blurb of your post I thought there would be more things that are legit. Maybe next time you could add to your blurb the definition of legit and fake for the people who don't know what those words mean. Did you enjoy this task? Have a good day.

    -Trinity

    ReplyDelete