Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

What I like about this lockdown.

 Pita Kafoa                                                                                                            8/9/21 Sep Wed 


What I like about lockdown Is spending time with my family. I like playing with my siblings and I also like to watch movies with my family. I also like to watch T.V programs with my siblings if we get bored playing. My favourite game that I like to play with my siblings is don’t blink or we play I spy.This is going to be the reason why I like this lockdown.


  1. Playing indoors and outdoors

  2. Watching T.V

  3. Play with the nerf guns

  4. Cleaning the house

  5. Helping my family

  6. Cooking Breakfast,lunch and dinner sometimes

  7. Walking to the shops

  8. Playing card games

  9. Reading the bible 

  10. Doing school work

  11. Seeing my teachers and friends

  12. Playing hand games


All of these I like to do at home and I were to change 2 things in the world the first 1 would be


  1. Stop covid and delta or any other disease

  2. Bring back all the loved ones that has passed


These are the 2 things that I would change if I were able to.


Thank you for reading and have a great day.


3 comments:

  1. What a positive post Pita, thank you for sharing. What's your favourite TV show that you are watching at the moment? Keep up the blogging Pita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Pita
    It's really good to see the positive perspective you choose to focus on during this lockdown. You have been very helpful around home this week with all the stories you share with us during Room 7 check in.
    Happy Tongan Language Week and I hope you have a great weekend!
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pita,
    It's great that you have enjoyed this lockdown, especially the times we spend with our families. It makes us all stop and spend time together doesn't it? I know your family really appreciate the cooking you have been doing. I hope you get to share these with your classmates. Well done. I can't wait to see what next week will bring.

    ReplyDelete