Pages

Monday, September 13, 2021

Cybersmart challenge #22

This weeks cybersmart challenge was about Empowerment  the "authority or power given to someone to do something". Its important to follow these instructions because if someone ever leaves a comment that is not positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.What I learnt from this challenge is that you shall not comment back on things that have made you sad,angry , or uncomfortable and the right thing to do is take screen shots and sent it to your teacher in a gmail.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Pita,
    This is a really good blog post, I learned this at school too. But I didn't post it on my blog:( This is really helpful, for people that didn't learn this at school. I like how you added a recorded voice. I don't think there is anything to fix but good job mate.

    -Laisa<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pita
    This is a great point of reflection if anyone ever receives negative comments on their digital learning. Good on you for sharing such an important message.
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Pita, thank you for sharing your slide deck. It was really helpful and informative.

    ReplyDelete