Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Footsteps.

                                                                        Footsteps.


Footsteps, Footsteps are a dancing company that goes to all types of different school and they do all types of different types of dances they only teach us 5 dances and 5 element Some of the ruapotaka school  students they don't like to do Footsteps and then they start to get mad and start skipping Footsteps, Footspes is really fun the most dance I like is LA LA LA I like LA LA LA because of the beat and the dance to it 

                                       
Thank you for your time hope you are having a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pita,
    This blog post is very interesting I have never heard of footsteps but it sounds very cool.I saw some mistakes in you writing but that's alright.why do you like the beat of la la la?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Pita,
    I really like that you added a picture of the logo.
    You taught me about a whole new company.
    Maybe next time tell us what your favourite dance is.
    How long did you do footsteps?
    Kind Regards Leandri

    ReplyDelete