Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

I used to, But now (By pita

 I used to, But now (By Pita) 


I used to: Not like maths,

But now: I really like maths.


I used to: Break things,

But now: I don’t break things anymore.


I used to: Be shy.

But now: I’m not shy anymore.


I used to: Get told to sit properly,

But now: I don’t get told to sit properly.


I used to: Eat a lot of eggs,

But now: I don’t eat eggs that much.


I used to: Be scared of going outside but now: I’m not scared at all when I go outside.


I used to: Get dropped of from my mom in the car to school,

But now: I don’t get dropped off by my mom.


I used to: Be slow at running,

But now I’m a bit fast at running.


I used to: have a good teacher,

But now: I have a better teacher.


I used to: have a grumpy principle,

But now: I have a great principle.


No comments:

Post a Comment