Pages

Monday, June 28, 2021

How to make Chealsea buns.

 How to make chelsea buns 

The ingredients to make chelsea buns

#1 (1 1/4 of TSP dry yeast)

#2 (2/3 cup lukewarm milk)

#3 ( 3 cups plain flour) 

#4 ( 1/4 cup chelsea caster sugar)

#5 ( 1/4 TSP salt)

#6 ( 2 Extra large eggs lightly beaten)

#7 ( 125g of butter melted)

Spice butter and current filling  

#1 ( 100g butter softened)

#2 ( 1/2 cup lightly packed chelsea soft brown sugar) 

#3 ( 2 TSP of ground cinnamon)

#4 ( 1/2 cup dried currents)

Lemon drizzle icing

#1 (1 cup chelsea icing sugar sifted)

#2 ( 1 TSP boiling water)

#3 ( 1 TBSP lemon juice)


3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Pita,
    Chelsea Buns.. Delicous! The photo you have is eye catching, as the chelsea bun looks so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe, I might try it out sometime.
    I love baking. My favourite things to bake are... banana muffins, cookies and brownies. What do you like to bake?
    Where did you find this recipe? Next time, you could link in the source to where you got this recipe from.
    Enjoy.
    - Zara @ Belfast School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Pita,
    I love Chelsea Buns, I really like the flavors of the filling in the Chelsea Buns. Your blog post looks deliciously eye catching. I like how you also have labeled the part where it was the filling and the lemon drizzle so we don't get mixed up with the other ingredients. I think I might try this out in the holidays. Next time try put the instructions of how to make the buns, or try put in the link for it. Great job.
    Bill from Belfast School😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Pita,
    I like how you have posted this blog post. I like how you have listed all of the ingredients. I also like how you added a photo in. Maybe next time you could add the steps in on how to make them. Also maybe next don't underline your writing because it looks like its a link. Do you like to bake things? Have a good day.

    -Trinity

    ReplyDelete