Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

My weekend

My weekend was fun because on Friday after school, I did some chores. After I did chores I played video games for a while and went to sleep at 1:00am in the morning. On Saturday, I watched TV for a long time. I also had takeaways for lunch. I played games but it took a long time for me to clean up my mess.

On Sunday it was really fun. I went to a few different places because it was my sister's birthday. She turned 11 years old. We had a lot of takeaways, doughnuts from Krispy Kreme and it was the *bomb*. The takeaways we had included KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, chicken and chips and we had a lot of lollies.

That is it. Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog, I hope you had a good weekend too. If you didn't, I hope that you will have a good weekend some day.

*Bye*  

1 comment:

  1. Good post, sir
    Sounds like you had an epic weekend despite us being in lockdown.
    Happy birthday, Foli!
    I like that you explained a lot about the things that made you happy, and that you consider the audience in your writing (e.g. hoping they had a good weekend).
    Mr N
    PS - teacher edited post for accurate spelling and grammar.

    ReplyDelete