Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Maths

For maths today, I did Transum. I went with my eleven times tables which took me 29 seconds to finish. It took me a long time to learn my eleven time tables because I hate maths but now I kind of like maths. For me, I think maths is hard sometimes and when that happens I begin to hate maths.

How many trophies do I have?
I have 29 trophies altogether. I don't always like Transum because when it comes for me to claim my trophies, the trophies I've earned don't always show up. That is why I don't like Transum when it comes to the trophies.

Is Transum fun?
Yes! Transum is fun for me sometimes. Sometimes it's because I get to challenge my sister. We do times tables when we do school work and we also do it for fun.

Should you try Transum?
Yes! because its fun and you can verse other people in Transum. You can also get better in maths if you are not at it and hate maths.

Click here for link to Transum

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pita
    This is a good post about the maths you did today. You are showing perseverance when things get tough and push yourself to do more.
    If you get an answer wrong, what do you do to ensure you succeed or improve?
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete